Tuesday, May 24, 2011

LOST: Tabula Rasa and Walkabout

Tabula Rasa:

Kate-centric. We see how Kate is caught in Australia. She could have gotten away but she stayed to help the farmer who turned her in. Why did she do this nice thing? To show us that she has changed from whatever horrible person she was. Whatever horrible person she was that got her to be wanted by a federal agent. What did Kate do?!

Of course we know now that she killed her biological father, once she found out that she was a blood relative to the man that beats the shit out of her mother. "You can't help who you love." Bullshit. That's abuse talking right there.

Walkabout:

Oh how I love the Locke-centric. I love how these early episodes show Locke in such a mysterious light. When I first watched it, I was convinced he was evil. Locke is just a poor guy who had a shitty life and that life seems to finally be turning around on this weird fucking island.

DON'T TELL ME WHAT I CAN'T DO!

I also love when the early episodes end with the music that Hurley is listening to on his discman. Such hopeful endings.

I love how Rose has faith that her husband is alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment